*Special Fishies will try to accommodate but cannot guarantee
Please note what if any diagnosis your child has.
Social Interests/ Favorite Things
Policies and Procedures
- 1. All families are to sign in and out at the front desk.
2. Parental supervision is required at all times therefore parents are to remain present for the lesson. The parent is responsible to watch over their children at all times.
3. All children with long hair are required to wear a swim cap, unless sensory issues inhibit this
4. All children who are still in diapers must wear a plastic swim diaper at all times in the pool.
5. There will be swim caps, goggles, fins and plastic swim diapers available to buy on deck. Please come early to have time to purchase before your child’s lesson time. Be sure to ask ahead of time to be sure the product is available.
6. Make up lessons are not guaranteed. To be eligible for a make lesson you must give 24 hr notice via phone call or email. You will be charged $5 per make up lesson. Only one make up per month unless prior authorization is given.
7. Vacations: For families traveling during the swim lesson period please notify Special Fishies of the dates prior to beginning of the month.
8. Enrollment is for one month (4 weeks) at a time.
9. Cancellation of lessons must be given via email notification 30 days prior to effective date. If no notice is given there will be a $25 cancellation fee.
10. There will be no classes on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
Due to the extra days on the months with 5 weeks there are no make ups for these missed days.
I have read through all the policies and procedures and agree to follow all the items listed above.
I, the enrolled participant and/or parent/legal guardian of the participant agree and understand that there are risks inherent in the sport of swimming, including but not limited to risks for drowning, slipping on the deck, paralyzing injuries and death. In enrolling myself or my children listed below in Special Fishies Swim School I affirm I have noted on the Medical Information part of the registration form any and all medical history or other information of which the Special Fishies should be aware that would or could affect participation. The participant authorizes any representative of Special Fishies to have the participant treated in any medical emergency during their participation in the swimming program. Further, the participant and/or parent/guardian agree to pay all costs associated with medical care and transportation of the participant. I understand that my child is not receiving care from an occupational or physical therapist. Aqua freedom was developed by Special Fishies and individualized for your special fishie needs and goals. The participant and/or parent/legal guardian of the participant hereby agrees to participate in the swim lessons and other aquatic activities and hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Special Fishies:Aquatic Freedom and Education, dba CAN, its coaches, teachers, board members, directors, volunteers, employees, and other community pools against any liability resulting from injuries that may occur to the participant while participating in swim lessons and other aquatic activities. If any injuries or medical conditions occur, that the employee of Special Fishies Swim School or any community location will not be held responsible and will be covered under my home-owners insurance or own personal insurance. The participant and/or parent/legal guardian of the participant also agrees to indemnify Special Fishies; Aquatic Freedom and Education dba CAN and all our locations for any damages incurred arising from any claims, demands, action or cause of action by participant. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE LIABILITY RELEASE AND SIGNED IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS CONTENTS AND SIGNIFICANCE.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY